Rice Pudding in Almond Milk
- Almond milk (500 ml)
- Organic rice (1 cup)
- Cardamom powder (1/2 teaspoon)
- 25 Raisins
- 20 Cashew slices
- Nontoxic cookware
- Cane sugar to taste
- Boil 500 ml of almond milk in a pot
- Add rice, cardamom powder and raisins and let them boil together at low intensity of heat for 20 minutes
- Keep stirring to ensure it doesn’t get stuck at the bottom
- Let it cool off in the refrigerator
- Add cashew shavings on top and enjoy.
I can eat this all day long – very nutritious and gluten-free.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.